assets as of 31/12/2018 (1)
growth in assets in 2018(3)
(1) Figures as of the date indicated above. Aggregated non-audited figure including assets under management by LFIS and assets originated and structured by LFGI, excluding certain assets under management raised during the current year and scheduled to mature intra-year. LFIS and LFGI have partnered to run and operate LFGIS.
(2) Aggregated figure including employees of LFIS and LFGI as well as personnel of La Française International fully dedicated to LFGI.
(3) Growth in assets including assets under management by La Française Investment Solutions and assets originated and structured by La Française Global Investments.
La Française Global Investment Solutions ("La Française GIS") takes a nimble, cross-asset approach to deliver innovative funds including absolute return strategies, multi-asset & quantitative equity funds and dedicated solutions.
Alternative investment funds:
- Credit: A flexible, opportunistic multi-strategy and multi-asset approach across the broad credit universe.
- Premia: An innovative market-neutral, multi-strategy, multi-asset allocation to a broad range of de-correlated risk premia.
- Hedged Equity: Asymmetric exposure to the performance of equity markets.
- Multi-Asset Income: Access to diversifying sources of income across assets.
- Quantitative Equity: Equity investing with a quantitative approach.
Dedicated solutions: Tailor-made solutions including:
- Structured products, designed to meet specific performance, security and liquidity requirements.
- Dedicated funds and mandates adapted to different market contexts and specific regulatory and accounting constraints.
(1) Figures as of December 31, 2018. Aggregated figure including assets under management by La Française Investment Solutions and assets originated and structured by La Française Global Investments.
(2) The reference to awards or nominations is not an indicator of future awards or nominations.
La Française GIS employs 50professionals(1) with complementary backgrounds in asset management and investment banking. The institutional infrastructure of La Française Group supports La Française GIS through the provision of compliance and internal control and information technology services, among others.
(1) As of December 31, 2018. Subject to change.
La Française GIS was launched in April 2013 as the investment solutions business of La Francaise Group.
La Française GIS is operated through two complementary entities, an investment management company, La Française Investment Solutions (“LFIS”), regulated by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), and an investment firm, La Française Global Investments, regulated by the French Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR).
La Française GIS was founded by global leaders and innovators in advanced derivatives and investment solutions for institutional and retail clients.
La Française GIS is operated through two complementary entities:
- The Investment Management Company: LFIS (regulated by the AMF) is in charge of all discretionary asset management and investment advisory services of La Française GIS as well as certain distribution activities for LFIS' vehicles and solutions.
- The Investment Services Provider: LFGI (regulated by the ACPR) is in charge of the development and marketing of structured product solutions and the marketing of and certain distribution activities for LFIS' vehicles and solutions. The investment firm is also the unique distributor for Caisse Fédérale du Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe's structured products issuance program.
LFIS is 51%-owned by La Française Group and 49%-owned by its founders and La Française GIS’ employees.
LGIS is 60% owned by La Française Group and 40%-owned by Caisse Fédérale du Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe.
La Française GIS operates through two complementary entities:
La Française Investment Solutions, an asset management company; and an investment services provider La Française Global Investments.
LFIS is an investment management company regulated by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF). AMF agreement GP 13000004 on February 12, 2013.
LFGI is an investment firm under French law with capital of EUR 20,831,720 registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris - France under number 828 091 496 which is regulated by the French Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR).